Please take a moment to review our policies.
- All pets must be current on Rabies vaccination. If no proof is available we can administer at the time of surgery for $15.00.
- All surgeries require a $25 (non-refundable) deposit at the time of booking. Deposit will be credited to your account for surgery.
- If a pet displays aggression due to fear or restraint, we may not be able to offer services to your pet. Any surgery deposit will be forfeited and a $15.00 "Lost appointment fee" will be charged for any Healthy Pet appointment that is unable to be handled after our initial restraint efforts.
- No discounts are offered. We offer low cost spay/neuter and vaccination pricing. If you ask for a discount, service may be refused. No exceptions are made.
- Missed Appointment Policy: Because we see a large volume of clients, we are able to charge comparatively less than would be charged at other veterinary practices for similar services. When clients miss appointments or reschedule with less than 24 hour notice, we see fewer patients, making it difficult to maintain our affordable prices. To maintain our prices we have established a Missed Appointment Policy where clients are charged $25 or forfeit their surgery deposit. This policy allows us to continue to offer the community affordable veterinary care.
If you are a NEW CLIENT -
Please also fill out a NEW CLIENT FORM
after submitting your appointment request.